Monday, January 5, 2009

A Very Warm Welcome to Sumathi

The library would like to give a very warm greeting to our latest member, Sumathi Sinnasamy. She joined us as Senior Library Assistant at Tan Sri Loy Hean Heong Library, Sri Hartamas on 15th December 2008. At the moment, Sumathi is attending training at Main Campus Library, Subang Jaya.

Sumathi states, “I would like to thank Ms. Sossamma George and Mr. Jaspal for giving me the opportunity to be part of the team. I will apply my current skill, knowledge and creativity to gain more experience in this new environment. I hope to learn more skills here and obtain valuable experience”.

We trust Sumathi will enjoy working with us and contribute to the growth of the library.

No comments:

Do you know how to use the Self Check Machine to Borrow and Renew books?