Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Very Warm Welcome to Pairin!

The library would like to give a very warm welcome to our latest member, Pairin David Tingan. He joined us as Library Assistant at Tan Sri Loy Hean Heong Library II, Subang Square on 2nd September2008. Born on 21st August, Pairin hails from Tuaran, Sabah.

After being here for a little more than a month, this is what Pairan has to say, “I would like to thank Mr. Jaspal for giving me the opportunity to be part of the team here in Subang Square library. My thanks also go to all the library staff for their assistance. I enjoy the working environment here and I hope I can develop my knowledge and skills.”

Indeed, we hope Pairin will enjoy working with us and contribute to the progress of the library.

No comments:

Do you know how to use the Self Check Machine to Borrow and Renew books?